Current visa fees is INR 11,200/- + 2000 service charge per person
All passengers has to personally go to Chennai US Visa Application centre for Personnel Interview and US VFS Chennai for giving biometric data
- Qualifications : I have a previous U.S. visa in the same class as the visa for which i wish to apply
- My most recent visa was issued in India
- I received my visa after January 1, 2008
- My prior visa is not annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”.
- My most recent visa (in the same class for which I am applying) was issued on or after my 14th birthday
- I have no refusals for a visa in any class after my most recent visa issuance
- If I am applying for an H or L (individual) visa, my prior visa in the same class is still valid or expired within the last 12 months.
If I am applying for any other class of visa, my prior visa in the same class is still valid or expired within the last 48 months.
Documents Required (All documents must be original )
- Old passport
- Photograph X 02 (2 inch x 2 inch, white background with 80 % face )
- Ship Joining Letter
- Ticket copy
- Covering Letter
NOTE: The Embassy / Consulate / High Commission reserve the right to request further documentation. or personal interview with the visa officer