Current visa fees is INR 9,830/- per person including Service Charges
All passengers has to personally come to Cochin UK Visa Application center for giving biometric data
Invitation/sponsorship letter from UK: The letter should contain the name as per passport, contact numbers, email Id and current address, employment details, visa status of the inviter/sponsor along with the name ,relationship purpose and duration of stays of the persons being invited from India. Also requires sponsor’s bank statements, employment proof, income tax details, rental agreement utility bill copy, copies of passports and visa etc.
Day Wise Itinerary , Tour Confirmation Vouchers, Tour Payment Receipt
Invitation from Company / Organization / Conference ,Exhibition Invitation/ Entrance Ticket
- Original passport ( 6 months validity ) Original
- Old Passports (if any) Original
- Photographs 2 Photos 3.5 X 4.5 Cm White Background, Glossy Finish, 1 cm Space Above Head
- Covering letter to the consulates stating purpose duration and
Proposed travel dates in business or personal letter head Original
- I.T. returns (SARAL) for last three years 1 A4 Copy each
- Updated Bank Statement for last six months Original with bank seal and Sign
- Fixed Deposits and any other savings Original ( or Copy With Letter from Bank)
- Valuation Report
- Covering letter to the consulates should be in Business letter head Original
- Certificate of Registration 1 A4 Copy
- Memorandum of Association 1 A4 Copy
- Articles of Association 1 A4 Copy
- Partnership Deed if Partnership Firm 1 A4 Copy
- Company Bank Statement – last 6 months Original
- Company I.T. paper with Balance sheet - last 3 years 1 A4 Copy
- Leave letter from the Institution(During Working Days) Original
- Bonafide Certificate (During Vacation)
- ID card Copy
- Employment proof
- Salary slip for last three months
- Marriage Certificate Original + 1Copy
- NOC from parents in Rs.20 stamp paper Original + 1Copy
- Passport copy of parents 1 A4 Copy
2. Leave letter Original
2. Leave letter COPY
Retirement Proof / Letter / Pension Book Copy
1. This Checklist and Details are for Residents of Kerala.
2. All Letters to be Addressed to
The Visa Officer
British Deputy High Commission
3. You can Submit al possible documents in Original , the High Commission will sent back all the documents along with passport.
4. Fee for Emergency visa processing is INR 12600 extra ( As of Now ), Passengers can pay this fees directly at VFS and can Avail the services.
Eligibility - Customers may request this service if they are
- Applying for a visitor visa (excluding student visas) and
- Have travelled without difficulty in the last five years to one of the following countries: UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or a Schengen country.
NOTE: The Embassy / Consulate / High Commission reserves the right to request further documentation. or personal interview with the visa officer.