Current visa fees is INR 6,000/- per person + 2000/- Service Charges
Required documents (from the host / sponsor) who is in possession of a B or C Permit or a Swiss national
An invitation letter (to be faxed directly to this Consulate General on 0091-22-2285 65 66 or 0091-22-2285 06 26) by the host in Switzerland mentioning name, duration of stay, guarantee of expenses along with copy of Swiss passport or residence permit
A Declaration of guarantee form may be given if the financial situation of the applicant is not sufficient and if the host is guaranteeing for all the expenses.
Required documents (from the host) who is in possession of a L Permit or of a visa with the remark ’’vaut comme titre de séjour’’:
An invitation letter (to be faxed directly to this Consulate General on 0091-22-2285 65 66 or 0091-22-2285 06 26) by the host in Switzerland mentioning name and relationship, duration of stay, along with copy of the residence permit/visa plus a copy of the confirmation of the accommodation.
Important: Regardless of the financial condition of the host, the guest from India must show enough financial evidence in order to defray his/her expenses in Switzerland for the duration of stay (approx. SFR. 100 per day/person).
A Declaration of guarantee form cannot be given.
Also requires sponsor’s bank statements, employment proof, income tax details, rental agreement utility bill copy, copies of passports and visa etc.
Day Wise Itinerary , Tour Confirmation Vouchers/ Hotel Vouchers, Tour Payment Receipt
Invitation from Company / Organization / Conference ,Exhibition Invitation/ Entrance Ticket
- Original passport ( 6 months validity ) Original
- Old Passports (if any) Original
- Photographs 2 Photos 3.5 X 4.5 Cm White Background, Glossy Finish, Face 80 %
- Covering letter to the consulates stating purpose duration and Proposed travel dates in business or personal letter head, mention who will bear the expenses of the trip
- I.T. returns (SARAL) for last three years 1 A4 Copy each
- Updated Bank Statement for last six months Original with bank seal and Sign
- Fixed Deposits and any other savings COPY
- Air Ticket Confirmation ( Blocked itinerary is Enough )
- Travel Insurance valid for Schengen Countries ( Please Check Schengen Countries Approved Indurance List ) Minimum 10 days insurance is mandatory from the travel date.
- Covering letter to the consulates should be in Business letter head Original
- Certificate of Registration 1 A4 Copy
- Memorandum of Association 1 A4 Copy
- Articles of Association 1 A4 Copy
- Partnership Deed if Partnership Firm 1 A4 Copy
- Company Bank Statement – last 6 months Original
- Company I.T. paper with Balance sheet - last 3 years 1 A4 Copy
If Employee :
Leave letter from the Company Mentioning your position and the length of your service.
- Leave letter from the Institution(During Working Days) Original
- Bonafide Certificate (During Vacation)
- ID card Copy
- Employment proof
- Salary slip for last three months
- If Passengers have resident permit of any other country, they can apply only if they are paying IT in India
- Marriage Certificate 1Copy
- NOC from parents in Rs.20 stamp paper Original + 1Copy
- Passport copy of parents 1 A4 Copy
2. Leave letter COPY
Retirement Proof / Letter / Pension Book Copy
1. This Checklist and Details are for Residents of Kerala.
2. All Letters to be Addressed to
The Visa Officer
Consulate General of Switzerland
NOTE: The Embassy / Consulate / High Commission reserves the right to request further documentation. or personal interview with the visa officer.