Malaysia E Visa Visa Requirements - Visa Charges INR 3600 Per Person Including Service Charges
1. Passport Validity Minimum 6 Months - Front and Back page Scan Copy
2. Photographs , 3.5 cm X 5 cm , White background- Soft Copy from Studio
3. Previous Travel Page Entry and exit page scan copy to any other country -If traveled
Additional Documents Consulate May Ask for..
1. Hotel Voucher
2. Adress Proof - Mostly if the passport is Issued outside India
3. Bank Statment- Minimum Balance 50000/- Per Person
About the Malaysia E Visa ( Malaysia Online Visa )
eVISA is an online facility for applying visa to Malaysia.
Period of stay.
An eVISA holder is entitled to stay at maximum of 30 days for each visit. Each application can only be used once. No extension is allowed.
Your approved visa will be presented in the form of A4 printing, which you have to print yourself. This important eVISA document must be presented upon arrival in Malaysia entry checkpoints.
The eVISA holders are limited to single entry for 30 days only.
Documents that May be Checked At Malaysia
- Sufficient expenses (Cash/Debit or Credit Cards with Union Pay logo / Travellers Cheque)
- Returned flight ticket
Who can apply for an eVISA?
Indian Nationals in India