- WELCOME TO LAS VEGAS!!!!!
- Today your driver will meet you at Las Vegas airport (baggage claim for domestic passengers). Your driver will wait for one hour at the airport for pick up. Request you to please not make any stops enroute to baggage claim.
- Please note that if your flight is coming in late, you will miss the itinerary scheduled for today. No requests for refunds will be entertained.
- Hotel check in time is 4 PM. Please note that if you want to check in early, the hotel has a charge of approximately $20 towards early check in to be paid on own at the time of the check in.
- Your tour manager will meet you on the mezzanine level located on second floor (this is the floor to convention) at 6 PM.
- 6:30 PM: Proceed to walk to Indian restaurant. It is time to make new friends & enjoy a fabulous array of mouthwatering dishes laid buffet style.
- 8:00 PM: When the darkness falls vegas comes alive lighting up the desert sky with glowing neon sky, dazzling views & stunning visual efects. Learn the colorful history behind "sin city" in a fascinating city tour abroad a double decker bus. you will enjoy the breathtaking show at freemont street.
- Overnight at the hotel
Day 1: ARRIVAL IN LAS VEGAS (NO COACH)
Day 2: COACH TRANSFER ONLY FOR DINNER & KA SHOW
- This is the day for grand canyon (optional tour). If you are planning to do one of our coach tours to canyon, you will be picked up at 6:05 am from your hotel. Packed breakfast from earl of sandwich will be given to you to enjoy enroute (3 hours). Please refer to attached optional sheet. Your timing will differ if you are doing the airplane tours with us and the tour manager will update you on the same.
- For passengers not doing the canyon tour, this will be a day for them to explore vegas on own. They will be given a voucher from earl of sandwich ($12) towards breakfast valid at earl of sandwich.
- 7:30 PM: Meet the tour manager at the hotel lobby. You will be picked up from the hotel for your transfer to indian restaurant where you can enjoy a wide array of indian dishes.
- 9:30 PM: Enjoy KA show by cirque de soleil played at mgm grand -the most spectacular & lavish show that defies gravity. be awed by a dynamic theatrical landscape that brings to life an entire empire on a colossal stage. This show has been dubbed as the most lavish production in the history of western theater. Please see exclusions below *
- Overnight at the hotel
Day 3: PROCEED TO LOS ANGELES, CITY TOUR
- Check out of the hotel after you enjoy a buffet breakfast & make your way to los angeles-the largest city in california & also the entertainment capital of the world.
- You will stop at the barstow to grab a quick lunch. our bus will also make a stop at tanger outlet for you to enjoy couple of hours of retail therapy. browse through international brands like nike, gap, coach, calvin klien & many more.
- 5:00 PM: Enjoy a guided tour of los angeles by our experienced tour guide. drive through the busy streets of avenue of stars & kodak theatre. Get an unforgettable picture of the hollywood sign & check out the high end shops on rodeo drive as the bus drives past all the famous locations.
- 8:00 PM: End your day with buffet dinner at indian restaurant.
- Check into hotel & overnight stay.
Day 4: FULL DAY AT UNIVERSAL
- After breakfast today, you will spend a full day at sprawling amusement park with cinema theme, featuring rides, restaurants, shops and shows. universal studios hollywood is one of the oldest and most famous fil studios in use
- Enjoy lunch on own at the many restaurants universal has to offer.
- 8:00 PM: End your day with array of indian dishes spread out for your enjoyment buffet style at indian restaurant.
- Overnight at the hotel
Day 5: 17 MILE DRIVE & OVERNIGHT AT SAN FRANCISCO
- Start your day with a buffet breakfast spread at the hotel & proceed to monterey.
- Stop at the scenic town of san luis obispo to grab lunch on own.
- Enjoy breathtaking view of 17 mile drive stretching through pebble beach to pacific grove on monterey peninsula in california. The drive curves & meanders through famous golf courses, mansions and scenic attractions including lone cypress, bird rock & acres of cypress trees.
- Proceed to san francisco & enjoy dinner at indian restaurant.
- Check into hotel & stay overnight.
Day 6: SAN FRANCISCO - CABLE CAR - BAY CRUISE - CITY TOUR (B, D)
- After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to fisherman's wharf to board the bay cruise to stunning views of premier landmarks including alcatraz and golden gate bridge. the cruise is a true san francisco original accompanied by insighful narration of the city's history in multi languages.
- After relaxed lunch on own, you will do a 3 hour city tour with our guide. You will see san francisco at its best covering lombard street & awe inspiring views of pacific ocean. Drive through chinatown & golden gate bridge.
- Enjoy an exihilariting ride on cable car. san francisco's cablecar system constitutes the oldest & the largest manual system in operation (If Operational)
- Your day will end with delectable indian dinner while celebrating the beginning of new friendships. overnight at the hotel.
Day 7: SAN FRANCISCO - DEPARTURE
- Breakfast at the hotel. (Check out is 11 AM). Your hotel offers shuttle service to the airport. Please check with the front desk regarding shuttle transfers. If your flight is early in the morning when the shuttle service is not available, please take a taxi on own to the airport (Available at the hotel's taxi stand).
- BON VOYAGE & THANK YOU FOR TRAVELING WITH US.
|Tuesday departure dates||Wednesday departure dates|